Sunday, October 18, 2009




Here are two of the three bookcovers I made to pick from. The third one was the one i picked, and forgot to load it how it was before i fixed it up and saved it. So i will post that one later. I really liked working with photoshop! it was a lot of fun! These two covers that will be on here i thought were pretty cool. They started out a lot different than i thought they would but turned up alright for the amount of time that i spent on them. I liked the gray one with smoke probably the most out of the two. It had a lot of potential i thought, but not too much contrast which did make it pretty weak. The black and white one with semi-color was a pretty cool one to do. I think I liked workin on it more than having it actually finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment